Friday, July 15, 2011

New Military wife. I'm so bored, what to do?

My Husband is in the Army and we are stationed in Fort Stewart GA. I'm a stay at home mom and wife. I was going to get a job at the day care center on post but someone ran a stop sign on post and hit my husband and totalled his truck(he is fine thank God). So we are down to one vehicle and he needs my SUV to get to work and back and now me and my son are stuck in the house. I only have one friend down here but she doesn't have kids so its sometimes hard to hang out with her. We don't have tons of money either so I'm limited when it comes to that. We have a pool in our apartment complex but my son is only 1 and still doesn't care for the pool that much only for an hr or 2 if that. I can't even go to the gym on post because they charge money for everytime my son goes into the Kids Club there. My son and I are becoming very bored and need more things to do any ideas would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment