Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DOES HE LIKE ME???? Confused?? :(?

I am Sikh Indian girl. He is Pakistani muslim boy. I have known him since my junior yr in high school he was a senior then. Now he is a freshman in college. I am a senior. I will be going to his college in 3 months.So I say I am freshman and he's a sophomore in college now. I am the only girl who's indian her friend rest are boys he is not gay he just said that he does not need that many girls?, He was in my class junior yr. He always looked at me? But we were not friends than. But now he is in college. I send him a friend request on facebook. He accepted me. I liked his 2 pics on facebook and he liked my whole picture album? I am the only Indian girl who is from his school and were in the same class too but we never talked.....we basically were not friends then..... we become friends on facebook. I asked him why did u accepted me to your list. I am your friend right??? He said yea. He chat with me like a 1 or 2 hours??? Now I told him I will chat with him in 2 weeks or earlier lol! Cuz I chatted with him 2 days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment