Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OMG!!!! Does he like me??? I can't figure out?

I have known him since my junior yr in high school he was a senior then. Now he is a freshman in college. I am a senior. I will be going to his college in 3 months. I am Sikh Indian girl. He is Pakistani muslim boy. He was in my class junior yr. He always looked at me? But we were not friends than. But now he is in college. I send him a friend request on facebook. He accepted me. I liked his 2 pics on facebook and he liked my whole picture album? I am the only Indian girl who is from his school and were in the same class too but we never talked.....we basically were not friends then..... we become friends on facebook. I asked him why did u accepted me to your list. I am your friend right??? He said yea. he chats with me 1 or 2hrs..I asked him why don't u add more girls he just said that he does not need that many girls?,

No comments:

Post a Comment