Saturday, July 16, 2011

I really need to know!!! DOES HE LIKE ME?

I have known him since my junior yr in high school he was a senior then. Now he is a freshman in college. I am a senior.He was in my class junior yr. But now he is in college. I send him a friend request on facebook. I liked his 2 pics on facebook and he liked my whole picture album? I asked him why did u accepted me to your list. I am your friend right??? He said yeah. Whenever he posts something on his wall I click like it. When I'm on facebook I like his pics and the places he went to. He does have girl friends on facebook about 3 american . But he rarely knows them. There is one girl who likes his status everyday. She must be stalkerish. I rarely like his wall posting maybe 3x time a month. I like his status. He's Pakistani Muslim. I'm Sikh Indian.I am the only Indian girl who is from his school and were in the same class too but we never talked.....we basically were not friends then..... we become friends on facebook. I am planning not to chat with him for 3 weeks. Then I know he will chat with me when I am on facebook first. I did this before we chatted after 2 weeks . The first 2 times he chatted with me first then I started chatting with him. I really think he likes me? Because why would he talked to me for 1 or 2 hrs. I asked him why don't u add more girls he just said that he does not need that many girls? When I write something funny or good. He write LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment