Thursday, July 14, 2011

How long have you waited for Administrative Processing for US visa in China?

My fiance (Pakistani) had his interview on June 2nd in Beijing. They said it was good but then kept his passport and documents and said it will take 3 business days for a decision. After a week it took countless emails and phone calls and found out that his case is in Administrative Processing. On the U.S. Embassy-Beijing website it said that it takes 3 weeks - 4 weeks. But on other websites and forums it has taken people from different countries months or years. We have a wedding planned with plane tickets and I have five days to make cancellations or my family and I lose A LOT of money. I dont want to cancel my wedding then find out a week later that he got his visa. Administrative Processing is done by someone without a name in a place without a name. Is there anything I can do? Who can I contact? Senators? lawyers? Obama?

No comments:

Post a Comment