Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How long does it take to burn 200 calories?? Trying to lose weight! =)?

Ok I am 21, 174cm tall and weigh 95kg. I am female. I am trying to lose weight. I am having a diet consisting of porridge with honey for breakfast, salad with whole egg mayo for lunch and tea can consist of either another salad, fried rice or vegies. I am also aiming to go to the gym 4 - 5 times a week. I am just wanting to know how much excercise do you have to do to lose 1 kg a week?? So with a fairly healthy diet. I have been doing the calorie goals on the machines and 15 mins on x trainer and steady pace, 100 metres on rowing machine and 15 mins on bike. I am going to also start trying to go to the classes such as pump etc. Am I going the right way about trying to lose weight??

No comments:

Post a Comment