Friday, July 15, 2011

Do you think he likes me?

I have known him since my junior yr in high school he was a senior then. Now he is a freshman in college. I am a senior.He was in my class junior yr. But now he is in college. I send him a friend request on facebook. I liked his 2 pics on facebook and he liked my whole picture album? I asked him why did u accepted me to your list. I am your friend right??? He said yeah. When I'm on facebook I like his pics and the places he went to. I rarely go to his like his wall posting maybe 3x time a month. I like his status. He's Pakistani Muslim. I'm Sikh Indian.I am the only Indian girl who is from his school and were in the same class .....we basically were not friends then..... we become friends on facebook. he talks to me for 1 or 2 hrs. I asked him why don't u add more girls he just said that he does not need that many girls? But I want to know through facebook does he really like me. I am the Indian girl friend on his list. Rest are boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment